Zone 1

Fire permits are required for all fires on Public Conservation Land other than for an approved campground fire or a fire lit for cooking or warmth. Apply for a Fire Permit (external link)

Fires that do not require a fire permit in a Restricted Fire Season are:

  • Cultural (hangi, umu) 
Northern Fire and Emergency
1B Recreation Road 
09 401 0723